Paulo David Gomes

Sou amigo do meu amigo,nao gosto de mentiras,gosto de frontalidade,sinceridade! Adoro sair com os meus amigos,ver um bom jogo de futebol,ter uma conversa intressante...etc!

Nome:
Localização: Marinha Grande, Leiria, Portugal

quarta-feira, março 29, 2006

The girl of my dreams

I love you
Don’t let me like that
Stupefied with a full heart
I be afraid of the bad things
You are going to tell me?
Eyes to eyes…
Confess that you don’t love me anymore
Confess, you like other guy
Confess you don’t want me anymore
I love you
Even that your way
Making that you don’t fell nothing
The empty without love you
Dreams
You was predominant in all, and I dream
Kiss you, love you, look in to your deep lovely eyes
That dream I will not destroy
That way you talk
That way you be
Let me stick to your heart
I imagine lay down
Alone in loneliness
Waiting that I will release
By a white pigeon
Who calls by your name
Beautiful
Free
Flying where you want
I never going to be completely free
Love you, that what happens to me
I fly with that pigeon
By the sky-line
If I love you, say that you love me
Then I’ll be yours and you’ll be mine.